For a limited time you can get an additional 15% off our already lowest prices ever on any of our trailer plans just for sharing our site! You can use any of the buttons above or from your browser to share or like one of our pages. Then when you purchase any set of our trailer plans, just enter the coupon code (SHAR15) during the shopping cart checkout!
Please Note: Coupon code is not valid for hard copies. Offer may end at any time without notice.
Using one of the trailer parts kit is only an option, you are not required to use one of the kits to build these trailers. If you prefer you can acquire all the parts on your own, you will still build the trailer the same either way.
To see the individual specs for each 5' wide single axle utility trailer, visit the page for the individual trailer plans by selecting it from one of links below.
The 5' wide single axle trailers will have a gvwr of 3500#. They include the plans for building the 4' ramp gate. These plans contain over 30 pages.
We have two 5' wide single axle utility trailer plans to choose from. Both sets of plans can use the trailer kit described below if you should choose to use it.
We have 5 x 8 and 5 x 10 Single Axle Utility Trailer Plans. Both plans come with the instructions for building the ramp gate as well as the 2' mesh sides.
We found what looks to be a really good deal on a single axle trailer parts kit and we included the information in the plans, but you are under no obligation to purchase the kit to build with these plans. The only reason we added the info for the kit is because we believe it to be a really good deal and we wanted to pass it on to you in case it might help you save money.
Below is the list of what is included in the kit.
(1) 3500# painted utility trailer axle with a track of 73''
(2) 5 lug painted hubs and bearings with 4.5'' spread
(2) 25 ¼ 4 leaf double eye springs (1750#)
(2) 1.5 front spring hanger (black iron)
(2) Rear double eye hanger (black iron)
(1) 2 3/8'' round black iron tie plate kit (includes 4 ubolts & 2 plates)
(4) 3'' black iron shackle links
(6) 9/16 x 3 ½'' black iron grade 5 spring bolts with nuts
(2) 2 3/8'' round black iron spring pads
(2) Single black iron fenders
(1) 2000# top wind a frame jack
(1) 5000# 2'' a frame coupler
(1) Utility trailer light kit
(1) 1/4 x 48'' Safety Chain
This kit will work for both the 5' x 8' and the 5' x 10' trailers.
The information on this page applies to all of our 5' wide single axle utility trailer plans. The main difference between our 5' wide single axle utility trailers is the specs. You can find the specs. for each of the trailers on their individual pages. You will find those links at the bottom of this page.